Refunds and Returns Policy
Returns and Refunds Policy
1 . Refunds Generally – for purchases from in2sports.co.za
1.1 NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS – YOUR RIGHTS TO ‘COOL OFF’
Save for certain exceptional cases (as listed below), you are entitled to cancel any purchase made via this Website within 7 days after your receipt of the product and to obtain a full purchase price refund, subject to being charged by the seller thereof for the return of the product (which, in the case of a product sold by in2sports.co.za , must occur by following the returns procedure set out in the ‘Arranging Returns’ section below). Note that although you are entitled to ‘cool off’ and cancel your purchase as aforesaid, you must return the product in the condition you received it.
EXCEPTIONS: the ability to cancel purchases of non-defective products as set out above will NOT apply in respect of the following types of products:
• Books, magazines, newspapers and periodicals;
• Audio or video recordings (ie CD’s or DVD’s) or computer software (eg personal training or nutrition programmes) which have been opened/un-sealed;
• Nutrition products, foodstuffs, beverages or other goods intended for everyday consumption;
• Products which by reason of their nature cannot be returned (which include eBooks, electronic Vouchers, and for hygiene reasons, iPods, underwear, swimwear, and earrings for pierced ears).
You will only be entitled to a refund in respect of the exceptions listed above in the event and to the extent that any such refund is provided for under the express provisions of this Refund Policy herein below or if the seller of the Product, in its sole discretion and without being obligated thereto, chooses to give you a refund therefor.
1.2 LATE DELIVERY
If a product purchased is not delivered within the agreed delivery period, or where no specific period was agreed, within 30 days after having purchased the Product, the Electronic Communications Transactions Act entitles you to cancel such sale on 7 days notice to the seller of such product), by emailing us here.
Should a product purchased be unavailable, we must notify you and issue a full refund within 30 days after such notice.
2. Refunds on purchases from In2sports.co.za
2.1 EARLY CANCELLATIONS – PENALTY FREE*
Save for any purchase of an eBook or electronic Voucher, which cannot be cancelled once purchased, you are entitled to cancel (either in whole or in part) any sale without attracting any cancellation and/or administration charges if you cancel prior to the packaging of the products so sold. Such early cancellations can only be effected online on your ‘orders’ webpage (it being recorded that the functionality for cancelling any sale will only be available for so long as you are entitled to cancel same on a penalty-free basis).
* If timeously cancelled as aforesaid, you will be fully refunded in respect of such cancelled sale (excluding delivery charges), without any administrative or other charges being payable; provided that, should a sale only be partially cancelled, you shall be liable for the amount of additional delivery charges.
2.2 DEFECTIVE / DAMAGED / UNSUITABLE PRODUCTS
• GENERAL RULE: If, within 6 months after delivery of a product to you,
◦ you find that the product is defective/faulty, unsuitable for the purpose for which it was indicated in the product description (or otherwise generally intended), not legal, or not reasonably durable (based on circumstances and product type) (hereinafter referred to as being “Defective”); and
◦ you arrange to return such product to in2sports.co.za for inspection in the manner described in the ‘Arranging Returns’ section below (being the ONLY manner in which returns will be accepted),
and the product is subsequently found –
• to indeed be Defective, you are entitled to either (a) have the product repaired or replaced at In2sports.co.za ’s expense, or (b) be fully refunded;
• NOT to be Defective, you will be liable for the costs incurred in having such product returned to in2sports.co.za and then re-delivered to you.
• WHEN IS A PRODUCT ‘DEFECTIVE’?
• Please note that the following issues/problems will NOT render the product Defective as aforesaid and will not entitle you to any repair, replacement or refund:
◦ faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
◦ where you, or someone unauthorised to do so by in2sports.co.za , has altered, repaired or damaged the product. IMPORTANT: you should refuse to accept delivery of any product which is visibly damaged, and if you only discover the damage after the courier has left (eg torn garment), then you must report it to in2sports.co.za as soon as possible and within 48 hours. If only reported after 48 hours, it is reasonable for in2sports.co.za or its suppliers to determine that the damage was caused post delivery;
◦ where an item of clothing does not fit you because your measurements do not accord with the item’s size (ie you have incorrectly estimated/measured your size);
◦ encoding on DVD’s not being compliant with your zone (save where the encoding was incorrectly specified in the relevant product description);
◦ electronic hardware or software (including personal training or nutrition programmes) purchased by you which are not compatible with your operating system and/or existing hardware. Consequently, before purchasing any electronic hardware or software, please confirm that same is compatible with your existing hardware and operating system. System requirements are usually available on the manufacturer’s website. .
◦ Sports equipment which shows evidence of (a) impact, sand, liquid or moisture damage; (b) dropping, mishandling or tampering; (c) battery or chemical corrosion; (d) damage caused by connected equipment; or (d) use contrary to the applicable instruction manual
◦ if an eBook Link does not give you access to the relevant eBook because (a) you have no internet connection, or the eBook is blocked by your firewalls, or a similar internet or network related restriction is present on your end; (b) you have clicked on the Link more than once; or (c) payment therefor has failed.
▪ the inability to open or read an eBook pdf file -
▪ on more than one device simultaneously;
▪ due to the relevant Reader application being faulty/defective;
▪ on a device which you have not yet associated/registered with the relevant Reader Application; or
▪ because you are unable to associate your device with a Reader Application because you are not connected to the internet;
• EXCEPTIONS TO THE GENERAL RULE:
• Special Offers: If the product was ordered pursuant to a “Special Offer” and such product is no longer being offered at the special price, should you elect to have the product repaired or replaced (as opposed to being refunded), In2sports.co.za will only be able to repair, not replace same.
• Certain product types which have been opened: To combat the illegal copying of digital media, if the following types of products are returned for being defective or damaged, they will only be replaced with another copy of the same product and will not be refunded: CDs, Videos, DVDs, audio tapes, computer software, games and printer consumables.
• Photographic or Video equipment: When returning the product, the relevant invoice and proof of payment must also be returned to In2sports.co.za . Assessments and repairs are carried out by the approved repair centres and may take up to 6 weeks.
• eBooks: Due to the many variables which could render an eBook (being the .pdf or .epub file) or the Link thereto (being .acsm file) problematic or defective; the fact that it is not possible to return a defective Link or eBook to In2sports.co.za for inspection; and the resultant difficulty in proving the existence or cause of any defect, any alleged defect in an eBook or Link thereto shall be dealt with as follows:
• Should you experience any problems in using the Link to access the eBook, or in opening or reading the eBook itself, or, although able to read the eBook, the eBook is defective in some other way (missing pages, incorrect book, etc), you must report the problem to In2sports.co.za by way of email to email:email@example.com or by contacting the +27 82 99 77 888, within 6 months of purchase.
• If timeously reported as aforesaid, In2sports.co.za shall assist you in determining the possible cause/s of the problem and how to rectify same. If In2sports.co.za deems it necessary, it may liaise with the relevant service providers in this regard to rectify the problem or to issue you with a new Link if required, but no refunds shall be issued unless In2sports.co.za , determines that a refund would be appropriate.
• It should be noted that it will be even more unlikely that In2sports.co.za deems a refund appropriate if you have already downloaded the eBook. Consequently, if you believe an error has been made in your purchase (ie you’ve accidentally ordered the incorrect eBook), please report the problem to In2sports.co.za WITHOUT clicking on the Link to download the eBook.
• Manufacturer’s Warranties/Guarantees: Certain products may carry additional manufacturer’s warranties/guarantees which are wider in scope, and/or longer in duration, than the 6 month warranty generally provided (as discussed above). Consequently, if a defect is discovered AFTER 6 months from delivery, you could still rely on the following:
• Electronic hardware manufacturer guarantees are normally a 1 year repair guarantee. Your remedy under such Electronic Hardware Manufacturer Guarantee is restricted to the costs of repair or replacement of faulty goods or granting of a credit at the sole discretion of In2sports.co.za and/or its suppliers after investigation and/or testing of goods.
• All Electronic Hardware Manufacturer Guarantees are immediately null and void should any equipment be tampered with, or the seals on equipment be broken by anyone other than the manufacturer’s representative, or the goods be operated outside the manufacturer’s specifications.
• Under no circumstances will in2sports.co.za or the manufacturer be liable for any damage arising from any misuse or abuse of the goods.
• No writable media CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-RW may be returned under an Electronic Hardware Manufacturer Guarantee.
• Personal Training, Dietary, Navigational and Other Software: software may be exchanged for the same game/software, but no refunds will be payable.
• Photographic and Video Equipment: The Manufacturer warranties on Photographic Equipment (“Photographic Equipment Warranty”) endure for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase (“Photographic Equipment Warranty Period”) against defects in workmanship and materials. To obtain service under this warranty, the product together with the original invoice and proof of payment must be sent back to in2sports.co.za . The Photographic Equipment Warranty does not cover ‑
- routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear and tear;
- damages, defects or unsatisfactory performance caused by the attachment of lenses, flashes or other accessories not produced by the same company as the product purchased; or
- damages, defects or unsatisfactory performance caused by repairs performed by any party other than a facility authorized by In2sports.co.za (as listed on the Website).
2.3 NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
Products which are NOT defective, damaged or unsuitable as discussed above, but which you want to return for whatever reason, can be returned within 7 days from delivery, as explained above under ‘Non-Defective Products – your right to ‘Cool Off’ by following the returns procedure set out in ‘Arranging Returns’ below.
NOTE: Íf you wish to return any non-defective product delivered to you for a refund as aforesaid, please do not open nor remove the product from its original packaging and/or use or wear the Product. Equipment and accessories in particular, need to be returned in mint condition and not have been tampered with. Remember that In2sports.co.za may hold you liable for any damage you cause to the product (including its packaging) while in your possession.
Incorrect Product: If the incorrect Product is delivered to you by mistake (ie it is not the Product you purchased), please do not remove the Product from its original packaging, open or use the Product in any way. Please promptly contact in2sports.co.za at +27 82 9977 888 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org to notify in2sports.co.za thereof, so that we can resolve the mistake by arranging to collect such Product from you and deliver the correct Product to you, as quickly as possible.
2.4 ARRANGING RETURNS
If you want to return a product you have purchased from In2sports.co.za for any reason permitted under this Refund Policy, you must in all instances first notify In2sports.co.za thereof to inform us of the reason for your return by contacting us via either our email:email@example.com or call our offices on +27 82 9977 888.
Once you have successfully logged your return as aforesaid, In2sports.co.za will issue you with a returns authorisation number and you shall arrange for the delivery of the product to us at your own expense. You must ensure that the Product is packed in a manner as to comply with the following:
• the Product is properly protected;
• save where being returned due to being Defective, the Product is still in its original packaging, together with all accessories, instructions and documentation (if any), and in perfect condition for the purposes of resale (ie the product must not be damaged, scratched, soiled, and in the case of electronic hardware, the adhesive screen covers must not have been removed); and
• aforesaid returns authorisation number is accurately reflected on the courier’s collection slip.
• A copy of the original online purchase invoice is enclosed with the returned products
• In2sports.co.za is not able to accept the return of any products which have not gone through the above process and/or are not accompanied by a valid returns authorisation number. Products returned without a valid returns authorisation number will not have been validly returned and may be sent back to you at your expense.
• Please treat products and packaging with reasonable care while in your possession. Nothing herein detracts from any right In2sports.co.za may have to hold you liable for any damage you cause to a product (including its packaging) while in your possession.
2.5 PROCESSING OF REFUNDS
Should you be entitled to a refund for any reason, such refund shall be effected on the credit card used to pay for the original purchase transaction.
As refunds need to be processed by the banks, please note that the processing of refunds can take up to 15 working days from approval date.